Behind the Glow (BTG): Amber (Blog)
In Behind the Glow (BTG), we will be introducing the KHOHA team! Meet Amber from our Blog team:
"Hello!! My name is Amber and I’m currently a junior at Berkeley studying Economics and Data Science. During my free time, I love to cook and garden. Feel free to share any cool recipes or tips on gardening! :))"
What is your typical beauty/skincare routine?
- Cleanser — My favorite cleanser would be the Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser. It's a super gentle cleanser that won't strip your skin of its natural oils.
- Toner — My favorite toner would be the SON & Park Beauty Water. It's a This multi-tasking toner and cleansing water that mildly exfoliates and also creates a perfect base for other skincare products.
- Essence — My go-to Hanskin Hyaluron Skin Essence Treatment. It's insanely moistourizing, which is perfect for those winter days when your skin needs some extra love.
- Exfoliator — Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant. I use this 1-2x a week and it's super great at minimizing my pores and gently exfolitating my skin.
- Serum — [AMPLE:N] Peptide Shot Ampoule. For those days when I wanna give my skin some extra oomph, I like to add a drop or two of this serum to wrap up my skincare routine.
- Makeup Remover — Biodermma Sensibio H20 has been my go-to makeup remover since the day I started wearing makeup. It's perfect for those with sensitive skin and helps gently remove face and eye makeup.
What/who is your beauty inspo?
I get a lot of my inspiration for skincare products from content creators and also doing research online! Some of my favorite influencers include Michelle Choi, Sacheu, Weylie, and Jenn Im!
What do you do to self-care?
When I want to pamper and take care of myself, I love to use a sheet mask! It's such an affordable and easy way to treat-yo-self! My favorite sheet mask is the Taiwanese SEXYLOOK Duo Lifting Mask - Super Moisturizing. It's super moisturizing and even comes with ear hooks so you can continue to move around, but also moisturize your chin and neck area. (You look ridiculous wearing it, but it's effIcient and effective!)
What's your favorite thing about working with KHOHA?
I love being able to work alongside such a creative, inspiring team! Along the process of writing content, I was so excited to be constantly learning new beauty and lifestyle tips and information.